The role of the sewage tank is generally to collect some harmful solutions that will cause pollution to the environment, so the requirements for anti-seepage are relatively high. The sewage ponds of paper mills, power plant regulating ponds, and chemical plant sewage ponds are mostly concrete-structured tanks. Due to the uneven foundation settlement and other factors, the rigid structure will have different degrees of cracking and leakage, which often requires maintenance The environment caused serious pollution. "HDPE impermeable membrane" as the lining of the sewage tank, all these problems have been solved.
1. Before doing anti-seepage and anti-corrosion, clean and level the pool body. There should be no sharp debris within 25mm of the vertical depth of the laying surface: such as debris, stones, concrete particles, steel heads, metal or other debris, etc., enough to penetrate the HDPE impermeable wholesale aquaculture geomembrane.
2. HDPE impermeable membrane is a flexible material, which can be used as any type of wrapped lining according to any structure of the pool body. All corners and right angles should be rounded or chamfered to avoid damage to the HDPE impermeable low price aquaculture geomembrane.
3. After laying, it should be welded immediately. Pipe joints, yin-yang corners, corners and other difficult places can be welded with hot air blower and extrusion welding machine.
4. Blank anchoring: use expansion bolts and bead to anchor blank. After the edge is pressed, the anchored part is sealed and welded with HDPE film, so that a complete anti-seepage and anti-corrosion lining is formed.
5. If it is the design stage, it can be anchored in a pre-embedded form. HDPE cat paws are pre-buried in the concrete wall, laid to the designated location, and then directly welded to the HDPE cat paws to form a complete impervious body. It can also be pressed with a brick wall, HDPE impermeable high quality HDPE geomembrane is laid to the required position, the edge is returned to the wall, and the brick is fixed.